It is already 22nd day of January, we wish you belated happy new year!
Last year at RSNA, we appreciate your attention and interest in Lunit INSIGHT public launch.
Currently users from 35 and more countries with diverse specialty have used Lunit INSIGHT, and we have been able to receive many useful feedback.
Lunit payes attention to each and every one of your opinions, and also, we will continuously update Lunit INSIGHT.
We would like to hare updated features by January 22nd.
- Stronger de-identification feature
- Lunit INSIGHT provide de-identification process of all sensitive information from DICOM headers directly at web browser, therefore those sentivie information will not be transferred to server for analysis.
- In addition, all images uploaded to Lunit INSIGHT are automatically deleted immediately after results are generated.
- Sample DICOM file providing service
- For users who wish to experience Lunit INSIGHT but does not have adequate DICOM file, we provide a public data from NIH (National Institutes of Health). Anyone can log in and easily download.
Lunit INSIGHT will continue to apply/reflect user's feedback and improve user experience to its fullest, and also, we will try our best for Lunit INSIGHT to be used in many various environment.
We welcome any kind of comments, including credits and critics. If you have not yet participated in the survey, please click the following survey link and increase the maximum daily analysis allowance from 10 images to 20 images.
In 2018, great challenges wait ahead of us.
We will pay attention to all your feedback, and continue moving forward.
From Lunit Team